7/23/2012

q&a with this little blonde

Good morning, did you guys have a good weekend? Hopefully I haven't melted yet in Vegas. {fingers crossed. haha} Today you get to know another adorable blogger I love. Brooklyn from This Little Blonde. She is so precious, I know you will just love her! 


Hey cute abcde readers! How great is it to be around these parts? Abcde's parts. In a non creepy way...Anyway I'm Brooklyn! And I blog at This Little Blonde. You seriously should come visit me. My best friend just left and... I can use all the friends that want me ;)



1. Who or What inspired you to start your blog?!
I actually knew nothing about blogging when I started. Except it was like an online journal. So I started. But it took a long time for me to go public. But I've always loved to write but I hate the technicalities of writing. Blogging lets me be a spazz.

2. If you could meet any bloggers in real life who would the be? 
I always wanted to me Elise from Elise's Pieces and Ashley from The Shine Project. And I've got to meet them both! They are both so amazing and I love being a Shine Project intern :)




3. Who are your blog crushes?
I'm assuming this means like blogs I love right? I crush hard core on This Little Momma and Modern Modest Beauty!

4. What do you do when you aren't blogging? 
I watch TONS of Disney movies. I hang out with my little brothers a lot. I work at a trampoline park and read lots of self-help books. I also love to sleep in, try new hair products and play the piano. For only working part time and not being in school this summer, I stay real busy. But I still make time to bloggity blog. Because I LOVE it!



Head on over to my parts though! I'd love to see your smiling faces! 

Isn't she the sweetest? I love the first photo team peeta all the way!!! I disabled comments so you all go on over to her blog and tell her you are visiting from abcde! 

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls