7/21/2012

q&a with we & serendipity

Hi readers! It's me, Eryka! Dan and I are on vaca with our good friends Jase + Rachel. In the mean time I have some of my favorite bloggers scheduled to take over my blog while im away! Hope you enjoy! Here is the first guest blogger, Amanda from We & Serendipity.


Hey lovelies. First, I have to say that I am so honored to guest post on ABCDE. Eryka has been such a fabulous friend to me during this brief little time we have {cyber} known each other!

I blog over at We&Serendipity. My name is Amanda and I am married to Mr. Schroeder.  We currently live in Virginia Beach, VA and are probably the two most silly or zany (you pick) people you will ever meet. I run a lifestyle blog that includes our lives together and our journey. You can find anything from delicious recipes to odd happenings we come across. We laugh. We laugh a lot. And we like to invite people to celebrate our lives with us.




1. Who or What inspired you to start your blog?
I had a lifestyle blog before I got hitched, and I thought I would start a new blog about our lives together. I love new beginnings. I don’t believe in coincidences. I believe in fate. I believe God knows exactly what he is doing and can work in very mysterious ways. Serendipity is something I smile at. It is a word I love, a movie I love, and a meaning that explains {in depth} my belief in happy occurrences and findings. I am also not extraordinary at writing in my journal. So I couldn’t let our experiences and hilarious circumstances be put to waste and forgotten…so I made a blog to document that.



2. If you could meet any bloggers in real life who would the be? 
Well, I’d have to say I adore ABCDE. Not just saying that because I’m guest-posting. Miss Eryka is indeed delightful and nice. I like her and hope someday we can meet. I also adore NieNie. She is an optimistic plane crash survivor I would die to meet. She is very exceptional. And lovely. (nieniedialogues.blogspot.com)


3. Who are your blog crushes?
Blog Crushes! Oh no! I love rockstar diaries (taza-and-husband.blogspot.com). I love side by side survival guide…I laugh at her posts nearly every time without fail
(http://www.theartistandthearchitect.com/)


4. What do you do when you aren't blogging?! 
When I’m not blogging, I am probably spending some much needed time with my husband, talking to my mother on the phone, eating Hershey Drops, or chilling at the beach. This summer has been perfect (and unordinary) in every way

I just love her. She is one of my newest blog crushes. I disabled comments so you can go over to her blog and tell her I sent you!!!
xo

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls