7/19/2012

tumblr love day


remember how i used to have tumblr love day all the time?! yeah, i have totally dropped the ball on it. lucky for you i remembered today! 

1//2//3//4//5//6//7

i love vintage swim suit photo. gorgeous.
ohh andy from parks and rec is my fave. 
have you seen moonrise kingdom yet? go now.
and PLL is my fave but, if you read this post you already know that. 

see these and more on my tumblr, here. 

4 comments

  1. i LOVE the vintage photo! that would be a great one to frame.

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun shots. I did get to see moonrise kingdom and it was so cute. Loved it to pieces.

    Stop by & enter my Skincare RX gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking love Hanna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love love love. Parks and Rec is one of my absolute faves!
    XO Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls