9/14/2012

those carnies' are tricky, tricky


last night we headed to the state fair with our good friends the mcgee's. we had oh so much fun, we always have fun with kevin and megan. i even pulled out my real camera. i know, right. everyone but me rode the starship 4000 and got sick. haha. i will never trust those rides. they are super sketchy to me. guess what, i didnt indulge in a single treat there. i am so proud of myself. kevin even got tricked into playing a dart game and won us girls a stuffed animal. those carnies' are tricky, tricky. 

i hope you all have a happy weekend. 
xoxo


10 comments

  1. Looks like so much fun! I wish Jason and I would have gone. Love the pics.

    jlcarrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I can't wait for the fair this year! I will be taking both of my kids! Funnel cake yum yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you survive the fair without fair food!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh!! i rode the starship and i had to walk around and look at stuff and let my stomach settle before we could ride any more rides. love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the utah state fair! i wish i could have gone but sadly I'm still up at school:/ the pictures look awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love such fairs so much. Can't wait to pay a visit to the fair I usually visit every year - it's in October. :)
    I always get sick on these rides as well. Gorgeous pictures.
    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything super cool I should check out?? I'm headed there tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No food at the fair, that seems like it's illegal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't even ride those darn rides without getting sick. BUT .. looks like super fun fun fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a fabulous photographer. I love the way you captured the fair through the lens. I recently moved to Florida from Utah so no Fair this year for me. So fun though! I am a new follow, come follow along http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls