I struggle with this all the time. Some one once told me something very valuable. . Enjoy today because it is the only one of it that you will ever live. Life is sweet.
I struggle with it every day! It's so easy to start stressing over something so small. But ultimately..life will pass us by if we're constantly looking at that. Thanks for the reminder!
Oh yes, that one really is a trick. Now that I've read the quote I realize how often I struggle with it. It's really easy to wish for better times to come, yet one should enjoy life TODAY. Thanks for reminding me... :)
and yes, I should remember these words as I make it through the next 3 weeks without Matt! I am totally wishing the days away like I did all summer without him-- but I should try to remember to live in the day, I'll probably get a lot more accomplished and not waste precious time!
I struggle with this all the time. Some one once told me something very valuable. . Enjoy today because it is the only one of it that you will ever live. Life is sweet.
ReplyDeletesjdmiller.blogspot.com
I love this quote too! Such a wise woman that Sister Hinckley! Thanks for the awesome reminder. :)
ReplyDeleteI struggle with it every day! It's so easy to start stressing over something so small. But ultimately..life will pass us by if we're constantly looking at that. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, that one really is a trick. Now that I've read the quote I realize how often I struggle with it. It's really easy to wish for better times to come, yet one should enjoy life TODAY. Thanks for reminding me... :)
ReplyDeleteHappy week. xo.
Well put. I love her.
ReplyDeleteand yes, I should remember these words as I make it through the next 3 weeks without Matt! I am totally wishing the days away like I did all summer without him-- but I should try to remember to live in the day, I'll probably get a lot more accomplished and not waste precious time!
hiiiiiiii i mish you <3
ReplyDelete