11/05/2012

a glimpse into our weekend


triple date with my cousins the helvey's and the dahlin's {plus the berk}, breaking in my new boots, movies {did you see wreck it ralph? so cute right?}, cold medicine for me, sleeping, apple cider drinking, finally finding a sweater for our shoot with ashley {thanks for the help brielle}, family, snuggles with the hubby and candy eating. that is a little of that our weekend consisted of. it was the perfect weekend. well not the whole i have a cold part but, whatevs. 

did you blog about your weekend yet? leave your blog link in a comment and i'll check it out. happy monday, loves! 

ps. im guest posting over here today.

13 comments

  1. Love your boots! Haven't heard of Wreck it Ralph until now, but I will definitely check it out!

    And, hi! New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun. i have those boots! love them!
    also, haven't seen that movie, maybe ill watch it soon, looks cute.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cartoon movies! I'll have to go see that one :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun!!

    i JUST posted a post of the weekend... ;) i hope your week's grand, eryka.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad i could help with the sweater issue! (: haha sounds like y'all had an awesome weekend.

    xo, b.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter really wants to see that movie! I think I will take her this weekend as a surprise!

    And how about last nights episode of The Walking Dead??? Crazy stuff huh!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute boots!! love them! i am begging my husband to bring candy back from his office he took all of it after halloween and i am begging him to bring a few pieces back for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your new boots!! Where are they from!

    I haven't seen Wreck it Ralph, but want to!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a perfect weekend- minus the cold medicine. Loving your blog!

    Jarom4lauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, you saw Wreck It Ralph too? Cutest movie!! I loved when it would show them in a different game and they would be all blocky, haha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. We loved Wreck-It Ralph! We thought it was so much fun :)

    http://autodidacticambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls