11/21/2012

guest post >>> live.laugh.love

Hi guys! Yesterday you heard from Amanda and today I have another amazing blogger taking over for me while I am away....the lovely Cassie!!! :)

Hey Yall! I’m Cassie and I blog over at Live.Laugh.L0ve.! I am a wife. momma. dreamer. writer. blogger. virtual assistant. believer & picture taker. My blog is all about mommyhood, fashion, life, love and everything in between! My favorite color is red and I absolutely love the handmade world!




1. What inspired you to start blogging?! 
It was a cold winter day in Texas. There was snow and ice all over the ground for two days. I had done crafts + activities with the boys. Watched movies and enjoyed being trapped inside - but then I was bored & came across a blog and instantly got hooked! I then thought to myself, I could do that and so I did!

2. When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?! 
Taking care of, teaching & playing with my two sweet boys. Working as a Virtual Assistant! Cleaning our home. Spending time with my husband. Trips to the park & spending time with family. I also write & read on the regular as well as crochet!

3. If you could meet any blogger in real life. Who would it be?! 
Oh goodness!! There are wayyy to many I want to meet in person. To name a few, Casey - Chelsea - Skye - Kristina - Digger - Cassie... but truly there are so many more. Blogging has become such a wonderful thing for me and I have met so many amazing women that I can only hope to meet in person one day!

4. Describe yourself in one word and explain why you chose that word. 
Spontaneous - because I am truly a spontaneous person. Most things in my life are done spontaneously. Like chopping all my hair off or starting a blog and everything in between. I don't like doing what people expect and I love just being like "hey let's do this" and just go right out and do it!

Isn't she the best? I just love her and her blog. Be sure to stop her blog and say hi from ABCDE! XO

1 comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls