11/09/2012

pinterest love + random bits



happy friday, my dears! do you guy have any fun plans this weekend? we are getting our pictures taken by this lovely blog bff of mine tomorrow. i am so excited to finally have new photos of us and im so excited to see ash. it's been too long! if you follow me on instagram im sure you will see a sneak peek or something. @erykaann. if you don't follow then you should and be sure to leave me a comment on this post with your instagram name so i know its you!

on a totally different note, did you guys see this post from erin at living in yellow? it is pure genius and provided much laughter over here in the case de clark. some of them were gross but, some were so funny. seriously go read. the hubby and i had a good laugh at some and some i felt so proud of those who really opened up and let things out. kudos to them. .:hugs:.

&& thanks to all those who emailed me yesterday with their cramp relief tips. i got some vitex last night and started taking. so lets hope it helps with my cramps. thanks amanda for the tip!!! 

ps. if you come back sunday there may be a giveaway on abcde.....and there may or may not be a giveaway everyday next week. .:wink wink:.

2 comments

  1. Gah look at all those perfectly chunky things :) cardigan. scarf. socks. yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally kept refreshing over at her blog too to read all of the secrets.

    good luck with your cramps! I find that when I exercise regularly my period symptoms aren't bad, but when I don't I want to curl up and die somewhere (dramatic much? haha).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls