11/08/2012

oh, you know. just things i dont understand


i better warn you i am pmsing and very cranky. hence this post of things i don't understand....

+ i love me some christmas but, why are some people so quick to forget about thanksgiving? our neighbors have their christmas decorations up. i don't get it. i know i am holding onto fall for as long as i can! 

+ why must we girls suffer from cramps every.single.month? i am making a doctors appt asap. it is not normal for me to be in this much pain every month. i give up. 

+ kirsten stewart. enough said. 

+ time change. why do we need it? it pretty much can kiss my butt. 

+ why brownies cant be healthy. wouldn't things be alot easier if they didn't have so many calories?

okay, i am done ranting....on a happier note yesterday morning i took a little walk around our neighborhood and snapped these photos of the beauty that is fall. how amazing is that tree?! gosh, i love our little neighborhood. 

wishing you a happy parks and rec day!!  {oh how i missed it last week}

13 comments

  1. You crack me up.

    And I am pmsing too...

    I can't stand Christmas decor period. Something about it makes me believe that people are only into the spirit for the gifts.

    I suffer HORRIBLE cramps every month. But then I had kids. Having kids will change it too.

    Don't forget to add Kim Kardashian with KStew... ugh

    Time change didn't really affect me this time. Weird.

    And brownies are healthy. Well... because I think so! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. cramping, i get it real bad, makes my legs go numb so i know what you mean.
    feel better girl.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I don't understand Kristen Stewart either. And cramps? Arg.

    Dude. I've been PMSing for weeks (it seems). I feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen Stewart. Ugh.

    Also - stores that don't accept credit cards. What even?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor girl. I hope you get feeling better. A lot better. :) I hope you don't have endometriosis or something. That could factor in why your dang cramps are so bad. Just tell yourself brownies are healthy. Especially because you deserve them right now :) I promise. It's okay. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pahaha. Sorry you feel terrible but you crack me up. It made me so happy that you listed Kristen Stewart for some reason LOL. At least you have that GORGEOUS tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously, cant science come up with some pill that can stop pms entirely? Is it too much to ask for??! Also have you tried the Fiberone brownies? they are only 90 calories and taste good for realz especially if you put a little ice cream on top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. first of all.. healthy or not, brownies are delicious & you deserve a couple if you're cramping that bad! i seriously have THE WORST cramps every month. i could die. have you been checked for ovarian cysts? that's my problem!!! get your butt to the doctor & get that taken care of!

    also, i love parks & rec. i hate when they miss a week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cramps yuck! I hate them, why can't men suffer instead ;). I have Endometriosis and feel good probably a week and a half out of the whole month!
    Brownies are amazing... eat all you want!
    And... Kristen Stewart should fall off the earth..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't mind the time change so much this time of year--it's in the spring that I don't like it! And we do have our Christmas tree up already...but in all fairness, we have no thanksgiving decorations and very few Christmas decorations so having a Christmas tree helps me feel more thankful and generally holiday-ish all along. Besides, it's already snowed where we live--it really isn't fall anymore for us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd be one healthy biotch is brownies were healthy, but they're not and now I'm just chubby..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls