today we are talking about his + hers sides of the bed. his side has his ron swanson and all his "things" which i put in a bowl plus some girlie things which i added && my side is super girlie with my favorite milk glasses, one or two books at all times and my favorite saying.
are your sides of the bed super different? or do you lay down the law and have full reign on both? i like to think i am making a huge compromise in letting him have his ron swanson out. haha.
xoxo


D's side of the bed has all this...stuff on the dresser. Or he puts it in the windowsill behind the dresser and it just accumulates. Maybe I should try your pretty bowl approach.
ReplyDeleteso cute! we have TV tables on either side of our bed which usually just hold our scriptures and our phones... our bedroom doesn't have much decor aside from leftover wedding decorations on the dresser, but i kinda like it that way cuz it's so simple. LOVVEEE milk glass vases. we used over 60 of them at our wedding so now theyre scattered all over the house haha
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love your style a lot! Jake and I both have night stands, but lets be honest, they do nothing but accumulate all of my jewelry and bobby pins. I love the bowl. So cute!
ReplyDeletemy husband doesn't even have a little night stand lol. we're supposed to "share" the one on my side of the bed but i've pretty much taken over the whole thing haha
ReplyDeletestill can't get over the ron swanson picture. but really.
ReplyDeletelove this, super cute.
K
Could this be anymore adorable?! I think not! I love it! SO cute. My husband needs to spice his side of the bed table up, it is so boring haha
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable! If giving up a little bit of room decorating control means allowing him to style his own nightstand, i would let that slide :)
ReplyDeleteok, i love the ron swanson! you have the cutest decorations. scotty just uses a chair as a nightstand... super classy.
ReplyDeleteI was dying laughing when I saw the Ron Swanson. That is classic.
ReplyDeleteyour night stands are so cute! mine consists of baby items and his consists of electronics. we could probably stand to spruce ours up a bit! :)
ReplyDelete