12/07/2012

pinterest love: dream winter closet


oh i wish i could have all these in my closet right now. dang you pinterest for making wish i had loads of money to blow on clothes. which one is your fave? i think mine is the christmas tree sweater. .:swoon:.

happy friday! 
xoxo

4 comments

  1. Love that gray sweater and pink scarf...look so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweaters are the best. I wish I could wear them year round and not die of heat stroke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that Pinterest always gets me! I saw one of those little signs that's like "All I want for Christmas is everything I've pinned on Pinterest... EVER!" And it's so true! Cute pictures :)

    xo, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater with the geometric print is amazing!!! I need it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls