12/05/2012

we were such babies...


{engagements october 2010 by valory jean photography}

the other day i was looking through old photos and couldn't believe my eyes when i saw what babies we were in our engagements. i mean really, who are those kids?! we were so young and so in love {pssshhh who am i kidding, we are still young and even more love!} i am so lucky, i get to grow old with that man! && can we talk about how amazing our photos are? seriously my cousin val is amaze balls. im so happy she shot our engagements and wedding photos! 

do you have engagement photos? i would love to see. leave a link below! :) 

xoxo

6 comments

  1. Ooo, pretty! I especially love the one of you guys wading in the lake. So cute!

    Funny you should do this post because I was also just looking through our engagement photos--we finally took some more formal pictures of us the other week, and even though we still look pretty much the same, it's crazy how much we've grown up too.

    A link to our engagements: http://autodidacticambitions.blogspot.com/2011/08/wedding-wednesday-engagementbridal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love wedding/engagement photos, i could probably just sit and look at them for the rest of my life and be satisfied haha.

    love these photos, you cuties.

    you can find my engagements on fb or a few here: http://kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com/search/label/engagements

    my hair looked so good that day, its gone down hill from there

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those pictures. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute!!! i love seeing old(er) pics!!! i need to post mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! This is soooo cute!! And hey... I notice your button isn't up! Quick! 300x50 button!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love looking at peoples engagements! Everyone always looks so in love lol!
    Too cute!
    http://adigitaldarkroom.blogspot.com/2009/02/another-one-for-now.html (This one is my fave)
    (there are more under the Feb 2009 archives!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls