her: pinterest
him: pizza
her: pasta
him: minty gum
her: minty gum
him: breaking bad + the walking dead
her: downton abbey + pretty little liars
her: downton abbey + pretty little liars
him: legos
her: nail polish
him: grilling
her: baking
him: flip flops + chucks
her: sandals + toms
him: grilling
her: baking
him: flip flops + chucks
her: sandals + toms
him: emma stone
her: ryan gosling
him: guns
her: crafts
him: the weekend
her: the weekend
him: the weekend
her: the weekend
him: her
her: him
him: plaid button ups
her: polka dot skinnies
&& just for laughs. this was last night at 11:20pm. hubby was fast asleep, snoring and i was wide awake......
me: babes, can you roll over you are snoring in my face {i may have added a freaking face in there}
dan: my dogs light it up
me: huh? what? what dogs?
dan: my dogssss.....{there was an emphasis on the s}
me: they light what up?
dan: it with the special powederrrrr {again with the emphasis}
then he falls back asleep. not moving at all. still in my face. me just laughing.
me: babe. roll over.
he rolls over finally!!
dan: did i roll the right way?
me: yes.
dan: i rolled away from the drugs!
me: good job babes. i love you.
dan: {some mumbles of some sort}
he was then out like a light. snoring again. oh man that silly hubby of mine! this was all in a matter of like 5 min. haha!
happy friday, loves!


So funny! I love it when my husband talks in his sleep! :)
ReplyDeletePahahahahha I love half asleep conversations like that! Once my husband said something about "Brad is beating the speakers." And I when I asked him who Brad was he said "Some idiot from work." and fell back asleep. The next morning I asked him, and he said "Some idiot from work, why?" haha so funny
ReplyDeleteYes. Seriously. I remember posting about my husband's sleep talking. SO freaking funny.
ReplyDeleteUmm.. this post is really fun! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAmberly
http://amberlyandjoe.blogspot.com
I laughed so hard at this!
ReplyDeletebahahah i love sleeptalkers. so funny. (i am one.)
ReplyDeleteHaha....I love those groggy convo's, they're always the best.
ReplyDeleteyou and your husband have the EXACT same crushes as me and my husband hahaha. i love it.
ReplyDeleteand that sleep talking? HILARIOUS>
LMBO I seriously can not stop laughing right now. My husband also sleeps talks along with walking, drinking & eating. Most of the time it is pretty hilarious but then some times I worry about him.
ReplyDeleteCame on over from the link up from Harley & Jane's Blog (Him & Her), can't wait to see future posts.
-Cheltee
http://somethingaboutyounme.blogspot.com
lollll jerry sleep talks too. sometimes its inappropriate hahahaa oh boys.. :p
ReplyDelete-marsa
The DayLee Journal