just some things going on lately:
+ last saturday we walked around temple square and i was in awe of the pretty flowers everywhere. i love spring so much!
+ iron man 3. okay, can we talk about pepper's abs in this movie. holy cow. girl, has got some abs!
+ we have caught some sort of sickness in casa de clark. we are both battling sore throats and to top it off i get my monthly too. so not cool. i pretty much i wanna stay in a ball all day. oh wait i have. i cannot catch a break. first my ears, then a sore throat and now HORRID cramps. yeah yeah, i know poor me. okay, i am done complaing now. ;)
+ sometimes you just need a cheeseburger. right? mmm.
+ lately i been pondering this blog of mine. i am feeling so blah with it. i think i am in a blogging rut. i feel like there are bloggers who post such inspiring things all the time and i feel so un inspired lately, so ladies help me out! i might not always update this blog but i am always on instagram. do you follow me there? @erykaann. maybe one of these days i will get a huge amount of inspiration for some awesome sauce post. maybe! til then you will have to deal with outfits and photos. do you still love me? haha.
+ guys, have you tried a frosty in a waffle cone? um, your taste buds will die and go to heaven. i think i need one right now.
there you have some random things from lately. it's finally friday and i am so excited! hope you all have a happy weekend!!
.jpg)
I love reading your blog and you inspire me so keep it up girl. Ian going to get myself a frosty cone on the way home. I'm excited to try it! Heck yes I follow you on Instagram and I love your pictures!! You are darling! Love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
dani
www.lovemedanimarie.com
Okay, SO glad I'm not the only one who noticed how ripped peppers abs were!! And I've been in a blogging rut lately, too... Hoping that this summer gives me some inspiration.
ReplyDeleteAmanda and I were just talking this morning about how we feel like we go through phases where we have all of these great, inspirational ideas for posts and then other days when we're in a writer's block funk for a while and have no idea what to write! I like to sit down and think about things that I've gone through in life lately or things that are coming up and how I can make those inspirational or share something interesting from that. :P This Blog Every Day in May challenge has helped me this month!
ReplyDeletemmm Ice Cream ♥
ReplyDeleteand I really want to watch Iron Man :)
You are definitely a girl after my own heart...except you may be slightly cooler than me haha. Temple flowers and in-n-out are a couple of my faaavorite things.
ReplyDelete