6/04/2013

it's time for the summer bucket list



it's that time again. to make our summer bucket list. i hope we can do all these things on here. i just love this idea of writing things down for your summer. last summer miss jenna posted hers and i knew i had to start this tradition too. love it! 

have you made one yet? you should! 

6 comments

  1. Cute collage. I've actually never been to Moab. And I'm super into fourwheeling & stuff. Sad, huh?! Looks like a fabulous summer though! So excited to read all about it.

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that looks like a fun summer! and its pretty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, yours is cute! I have one ready to post next week, but it's just a list, that I can cross things off of throughout the summer haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have an awesome summer planned! We usually try to make it to a car show too, though I don't think we'll make it to one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You list sounds a lot like mine. First of all VEGAS! Yes. Adam has never been. Temple Dates, Bees Games, and Walks - yessss. And then lastly. That car show sounds bomb, make sure to let me know when that is. Love it all.

    Deidre || Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls