6/03/2013

sunday style//a little tribal print

Welcome to the weekly Sunday Style link up with Dani + Eryka!! Each Monday you can come to abcde or love me, dani marie and link up your Sunday best. The link up widget will be open until the following Monday when a new link up will start. We ask that you please, follow us both via gfc or bloglovin and then place the button at the end of this post somewhere on your post or link it back to us some how!

We both love putting together Sunday outfits. We get a lot of our inspiration for our outfits from other bloggers so, we thought why not start a link up so everyone can share their Sunday best in one place as well as get some inpsiration for those Sunday outifts! So, start linking up your Sunday Style below but, first check our outifts! 





dress//forever 21 
under shirt//halftee.com {these will change your life!}
cardi + shoes//target
necklace//can't remember 

It was a hot one yesterday, that just means summer is right around the corner. I mean it is june now. Surprisingly I am excited. Maybe it's because we have some fun plans this summer. Moab, Ca, camping trips and just enjoying the outdoors. 

With summer comes the need to write a summer bucket list. Guess what? If you come back tomorrow I may be sharing our bucket list! yay! 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Ps. Don't forget to link up you Sunday style! 


abcde

3 comments

  1. Your dress is very pretty, and I'm always excited for summer. Yes, it will be hot, but it just tends to be an exciting season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those summer plans sound divine. We are so looking forward to summer over here, and now it's finally here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls