7/31/2013

what we've been up to


+ watching my belly grow already. it amazes me that there are two babies in there. truly a blessing that i dont take for granted.

+ lots of reading and tv watching going on. not because i am lazy but because i am so exhausted all the time. like no joke exhausted!

+ i havent cooked dinner in forever so dan has been in charge of dinner around casa de clark! i did cook last night!

+ naps most days!

+ checking out strollers and baby things. sort of overwhelming and exciting at the same time!

+ lots of time with the husband. i love when he will put his hand on my stomach and ask "how are my babies?" pretty much the sweetest. he has been the best through out this first trimester. always getting me things when i ask or making sure i am comfortable. i love you babes!

+ i have been thinking a lot about these babies in my belly. most of the thoughts of pure terror. how do i feed two babies at once? how are we going to go anywhere? and how much our lived are changing! its all scary and yet so exciting. i cannot wait for the day i get to snuggle my precious babies. ahh!

there you have a little update. i feel like all i can think about or talk about is the babies, so im sorry. this is just still so shocking for us. two babies!

5 comments

  1. Two babies! I am so excited! :) Glad to hear all is well and that you have such a sweet hubby taking care of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you at all for spending most days on the couch! The first trimester is a doozie!! And kudos to Dan for being such an awesome hubby! They don't always realize it, but they really can make all the difference in your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIVERGENT! YAY!!!! We must discuss soon :) ohhhhhh Four, how I love you <3

    And yay for babies! I can't wait to see what you're having :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look on Dan's face while looking at strollers! That says it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a blessedly crazy life you live! Love it! Just wonderful words love you blog here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls