10/07/2013

from the weekend

 gold pumpkin for our porch//finally finished insurgent-sooo good. cant wait for the 3rd book
 date night with the hubs in slc//cute baby cousin cece
a little selfie on date night//the leonardo in slc
saturday afternoon we had tickets for gc//amazing seats-we could hear the prophet giggle
sunday morning watching conference in our jammies//it was one beautiful weekend full of upliftment 
love my new table {aka belly}//a little halloween baking sunday afternoon

this weekend was general conference and oh man it was amazing. i don't even know where to start. there were so many amazing talks. i think my favorite was jeffery r hollands talk. {click his name to watch the talk!} we were at the session and the spirit in that room was unreal. i may have cried the whole time.

i loved that we were able to attend a session. what a special experience for us. we found tickets off ksl friday night and bam the rest is history. we get to the conference center and find out that we have some pretty amazing seats. we were so close to the prophet and the other church leaders. i was in awe. i love those men and women. i will never forget that day. man, what a weekend. i always feel like after conference i need more. lucky for us, we can watch the talks again online. click here!

did you watch conference? what was your favorite talk? 
xoxo 

7 comments

  1. we have matching mugs. almost.. mine is a B :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dan's comment ^ is pretty awesome!!! Hahahaha, it made this post so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect weekend! I still can't believe you are having twins by the way! CRAZY! I still need to watch the second half of conference since we were traveling, but I love Monsons talk!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cookies are making me drool! haha nursing gives me the late night munchies so bad!! also did you just spray paint your pumpkin or use acrylic paint? i am just not feeling the whole carving thing but i want cute pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What incredible seats! I can't imagine what it would be like to hear the prophet giggle :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so intrigued by the Mormon culture. I've read a couple posts about the conference and it just amazes me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls