dressing my new body is something that i dreamed about for so long, then it happened. it was like hello basketball in my shirt, somedays i love it and somedays it really takes its toll of my emotions. luckily fall is all about comfy sweaters! i've had a few friends ask what maternity items i have and love. so, i gathered some and put together a list of other fall items i am loving.
a good pair of skinny jeans//
i found mine at kid to kid in the maternity section but, they are pea in the pod brand. maybe try these or these. i love the full panel jeans but have a pair of semi panel and love them too. its all personal preference
under the belly leggings//
mine are from old navy and im so in love it's not even funny. get them here. i love the under the belly for some reason in these leggings. they are amazing!
full panel jeans//
h&m was the first places i looked at jeans and i picked up these. they are so comfy and adorable with flats.
side ruched shirts//
in the same trip where i got the h&m jeans i grabbed a few of these shirts. i love the motherhood maternity shirts as well. next on my list is pick up some long sleeve shirts.
oversized sweaters//
the only sweater i have purchased since being pregnant is this from old navy. the rest are old ones from last fall. if it's and open sweater you should have no problem. currently wishing for this one.
cardigans//
since buttoning it up isn't happening these days, cardigans that look good open are a must. im sure we all have a few cardis that we love right? my faves are from target or nordstroms. they don't have them anymore but, they are amazing!
riding boots//
a fall must. swooning over these steve maddens.
flats//
currently wishing these were in my closet.
booties//
scarves//
is that even a question. you need scarves here in utah. when it's chilly your neck gets freezing. nothing i hate worse than a cold neck! how cute is this chunky scarf?
there you have my favorite maternity fall items so far. i may even start posting a maternity oufit on here every now and then. now, that its cooler and i actually like getting dressed. haha. i do post some outfits on my instagram. follow along via @erykaann.
you preggos or past preggos what are you fave maternity items right now? pssssttt...happy weekend!
xoxo
Ok glad I am not the only one with a ton of striped tees! I love stripes!! I will also admit that I only really like the full panel jeans, as opposed to the below belly or the thin bands. I got a pair of leggings at destination maternity - go buy them! amazing! full panel and the material is the best I have wore! I also need to get some long sleeve shirts, but I did buy that polka dot old navy sweater. I feel like I can get buy with tees and cardi's. heck I'm hot more than I am cold!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree! I'm loving my skinny jeans and striped shirts! :)
ReplyDeletecan you dress me??? all your clothes are so cute.. i need those scarfs! xo
ReplyDeletethis is so great! i was talking to my sister the other day about maternity clothes, and she said she really, really loves the maternity jeans from old navy that have the elastic in the back instead of the front! she didn't like the belly panel at all, so i'll have to check those ones out! love this list!! thanks eryka!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! you make the cutest preggo lady ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl, so I know this online store called RUPreggers.com.. It sounds ridiculous. Haha. But they have maternity tights in every color. Just wanted to let you know! Here is the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rupreggers.com/legwear/all-legwear-products/tights.html
P.S. I need that mustard cardigan so bad!!
Kalee @ Fred Rongo
I have a pair of maternity jeans from Boscov's that are awesome but I need to stock up on some cardigans and get a new pair of boots.
ReplyDelete