Hi my sweet babies. A lot has happened since I wrote the last letter. On October 30th, you guys gave us quite the scare and wanted to come early. We are so anxious to meet you but, it was and still is too early.
Since then I {your mom} have been on bed rest. We do lots of laying around, reading, watching tv and movies these days. Your dad has really stepped up and taken the house work on. Plus working full time. He is super dad for sure!
You both are so active these days, I love it so much. I can only imagine how crowded are you guys are but, seem to have enough room to do lots of moving and grooving in there. Your dad and I have a favorite game to play with you. We set a phone or remote or really anything on my belly. Then giggle and laugh as you guys kick or punch it. You must not enjoy things sitting on mommy's belly. You also hate when Dr Nielson does ultrasounds and pokes you guys with the probe. Sorry about that, but we gotta get good looks at you!
I will be 29 weeks pregnant tomorrow {woohoo! it's also Thanksgiving-I hope you guys love mashed potatoes because I sure do! psssttt...you will probably grow to love thanksgiving because that means daddy has time off from work!} we are praying everyday and night that you two are both healthy. Dr Nielson is so impressed with you guys, you have done great since the scare. We just need 4 more weeks of baking. Or you may surprise us all and go full term!
We have also have been working hard at getting your room ready for you. It's looking pretty darn cute. I know you will love it. I can't wait until you guys are big enough to play and read in your special little space. Sometimes when I walk by your room I picture you two hanging out in your cribs or sitting on the polka dot rug looking at books. I hope you both have a love for books like, your momma.
Baby Boy & Baby Girl, I want you to you know how much your daddy and I love you already. We are excited for you two, to join our family. Love you babies!
Love,
Mom

This is so precious. Oh my goodness! I've been keeping all four of you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteWell now I'm all teary eyed at work! Love this, and praying for at least 4 more weeks for you
ReplyDeleteSoo glad they are staying put!! 4 weeks will pass in no time! Just get through Christmas!! Glad things are going well!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THOSE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and their mom and dad, too). ;)
ReplyDelete