11/25/2013

four from the weekend


+ i may have broken bed rest for 2 1/2 hours on saturday to see catching fire. um, worth it. soooo dang good! have you seen it? i loved it so much, they did such a good job! ssshhh, don't tell my dr. just kididng, i was totally fine sitting there! 
+ spent the rest of the weekend in bed watching parenthood on netflix. i am obsessed with this show. 
+ so in love with my new minnetonka mocs. the most comfy shoes ever. you should probably get a pair! you can see the ones i picked here. love the studs they add just the right amount of flair. 
+ checked another item off the nursery to do list. washed the sheets and the clothes we have {we have some that have been given to us, im sure there will be more once we have a shower, whenever that will be!} i am love with the way it's coming together. cannot wait to show you when it's done. oh and i packed a few things in the diaper bag. you know, just getting prepared since these babies can come anytime, from now on! hopefully not for another 6-7 weeks!

did you have a nice weekend? i have come to really LOVE the weekends because dan is home and i have someone to keep me company! if you saw catching fire, please email me i need to discuss with someone. pleeeeaasseee! 

xoxo



2 comments

  1. I have a pair of red Minnetonka moccs I need to bust out now that it's colder.. Thanks for reminding me! :) I can't wait to see your nursery! I've been working on mine a lot lately and it is so exciting to see it all come together and start looking like a baby's room instead of a jumble of painting supplies and furniture. Makes it start to really sink in that there's actually going to be a baby in there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw it Saturday and loved it too---I thought it was worlds better than the first movie, and it's one of the few times I've actually liked a movie BETTER than the book. Glad you could get out to see it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls