11/16/2011

a week of guest posts: alison from "book of love"

Hey guys, It's Eryka. I hope you are loving these posts so far. We are getting ready to move the BIG stuff tomorrow. Which also happens to be my BIRTHDAY. The big 2-3. Cray Cray. Dan is so sweet to let me go party it up on my special day and see Breaking Dawn a day early with my cousins, and aunt. While he and a friend move our stuff in. Isn't he the sweetest?! I love you HUBS!


Today we have Alison, from "book of love". Alison is such a great writer. I love her blog. She is so honest and real. I love that about her! Not to mention she has some pretty awesome outfits!! 




1. My blog address is alisonleighjones.blogspot.com and I blog because I love writing and blogging is a fun way to share the weird things that happen and the beautiful things I find.

2. One of my favorite bloggers is Wearing It On My Sleeves because Sarah writes with a very fun and personal style, but since you already mentioned her recently (and I don't want to be a copycat)I'll go with Le Dans La because of her beautiful, fresh images of everyday stuff.

3. My favorite color currently is and has been for a long time a tie between purple, black and grey, but right now I am loving wearing mustard yellow.

4. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Paris, which (fingers crossed) is where I will be next fall for a three month internship with my husband.

5. My favorite movie is North and South, because I love period pieces and am all for social reform. It's based on a book by Elizabeth Gaskell and if you liked Pride and Prejudice (the five hour long version, of course) this is a movie for you. 

6. I am head over heels in love with my husband, and a distant second would be good food-- ie healthy and tasty. (But not toooo healthy. :) 

{all pictures from alison's blog}

Alison, love your answers. I wish I could go to Paris, you are so lucky if you guys get to go! {fingers crossed for you} I might have to check out North and South, I keep seeing it on Netflix. You are a girl after my own heart. I love food too!!! LOL! -E

6 comments

  1. good luck with the move and have a great birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just reading her blog :))))
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! I love North & South! My heart bleeds for Mr. Thornton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Her wedding photos are incredibly GORgeous!
    And Paris?! Wow. Hubs and I are saving our pennies now for a little backpacking trip across Europe in two years. Our last travel hurrah before babies, hopefully. :) We've been to China a whole bunch of times, I've been to Australia, Mexico, Canada. LOOOVE travel!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loooooooooooove her wedding photo! the lighting is a-mazing!
    hooray for the color mustard yellow! :)) and paris. and food. and pride and prejeduce.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY eryka!! hope it's the best one yet! eat lots of birthday cake!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls