Today we have Tanya from mr. taylor and his lady. I stumbled upon her blog a few weeks ago, and feel in love with it. She and her husband are so cute. I love their "about us" on their blog. "she is dramatic and he is logical." Sounds just like dan and I. She recently went to san francisco, let me tell you how jealous I am. I miss that city. Go look at all her photos from their trip on her blog.
After you read tanya's guest post go on over and check her cute blog out!
1. My blog address is http://mrtaylorandhislady. blogspot.com and I blog because I think it is important to document your life in any way you can. And what better way then to share with the world and become connected during such fun and interesting times in our lives. Everyone has a story, and this is mine!
2. One of my favorite bloggers is Naomi from The Rockstar Diaries because she is actually the one who turned me on to blogging in the first place. She has a kick butt sense of writing, she's super fashionable, her little family is just about the cutest, and she's not afraid to be herself!
3. My favorite color is and always will be turquoise. Amen!
4. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to New Zealand.
5. My favorite movie is Hook, because growing up I was obsessed with the story of Peter Pan and would pretend that I was a lost boy. Peter Pan + Robin Williams + Julia Roberts + Dustin Hoffman = Pure genius!
6. I am head over heels in love with my hubby, Mr. Taylor. We have been best friends for 7 years, dated for 2 years, and married for 3 months. And yes, I'm one of those annoying wives who wants to spend every second of every day with him. Cheese ball over here!
{photos from her bloggy blog}
I loved your answers. Love, Namoi from rockstar diaries as well, and um, Hook is only the best ever. Love it! && yay for newlyweds. Isn't being a newlywed the best?! :) Thanks lady! -E
I loved your answers. Love, Namoi from rockstar diaries as well, and um, Hook is only the best ever. Love it! && yay for newlyweds. Isn't being a newlywed the best?! :) Thanks lady! -E
hooray for tourqoise, rockstar diaries and and tanya's awesome blog! (i follow her too!<3)
ReplyDeletexx
Definitely recommend New Zealand to travel. Lived there for a year and it was amazing!
ReplyDeleteTanya's the sweetest. I recently started following her blog. Yours is pretty darlin too :)
ReplyDelete- Eliesa
Love that blog! And yours too! Glad I found you :) New follower!
ReplyDeleteI adore her!!
ReplyDelete-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com