Hey guys! Instead of our weekly link up this week, we decided to wanted to link up with miss Gentri Lee instead. She started this weekly link up and its pretty much the coolest! So if you wanna join in just be sure to link up your post to hers. Click here.
Here is my silly photo:
bahahaha. makes me laugh everytime.
1. Pick a boyfriend: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Harry Potter
Um, Peeta. No question.
2. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? (mohawk, mullet, etc)
this is about as cray cray as I could ever go. I love Christina Perri's hair oh soo much! Don't you?
3. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to be celebrated for? (Dance, Singing, Acting, Reality TV [ie no reason], Political Leader, etc)
Dance, I have always wanted to be a dancer. ALWAYS!
4. Be honest- do you brush and floss your teeth daily?
bahaha, I try to. Sometimes I am not so successful at it.
5. What is one fear you are working to overcome?
The fear of not being perfect. I know, nobody is perfect. I always want to be though. So I am working toward being ok with not being perfect!
6. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, or Semi-Sweet (isn't that just dark chocolate)??
Milk, then Dark!
7. What is one trend you wish you could pull off?
Red lips. I've tried and its just all kinds of bad. haha!



i love her hair too!! i did the same thing last summer for about a month. you should do it!! its fun :)
ReplyDeleteLove it all! You should do that hair! You already have the long dark part down! :D thank you so much for linking up! :D
ReplyDeleteI also love Christina Perri's hair! She is such a looker, wow!
ReplyDeleteI love her hair too. I used to have a blonde panel, I want it back but my husband is against it, he says I'm about to be a mom and that's not motherly hair haha, what does he know?
ReplyDeleteAllyssa
breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com
I love that hairstyle. I SAY DO IT!!!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. I like your simple blog design.