Hey! Im bbbbaaaaaccckkkk! I had such a fun time with my momma here. I am so exhausted now though. We were go go go everyday!
My house is now in shambles, I have allergies like non other, and I probably gained 10lbs this weekend. I promise I will get back to blogging soon. I need a day or two to get things in order and I will get back to all those blog emails I have in my inbox soon. Bare with me.
Anyways, this week Ashley and I want to know your TOP 3 FAVE SONGS right now.
I know those are 3 most random songs to put together. Whatevs. Bahaha! I think I haven listened to "Just A Games" about once a day. Maybe more. I AM IN LOVE!
Now it's your turn to tell us.
if you are new to this link up or if you forgot how it works here are the instructions:
1. each week we will post the topic for that week, then blog about it on your blog and add the pic from above to your post.
2. then, come back here and link it up at the end of this post as well as go over to ashley's blog and do the same. make sure you link up to both!! 3. now, read other bloggers lists and get to know them, that makes it the party!!! be sure to spread the word of this awesome weekly link up party!

Oh my goodness!! Call Me Maybe is the number one played song in my apartment right now. We listen to it pretty much everyday, like 5 times. I think we all hope that one day we will be courageous and give our number to some hot guy telling him to call us, maybe. Anyway love it! I feel like if we knew each other we could be fantastic friends!
ReplyDeleteLove this link up! I'm glad I got to be a part of it!
ReplyDelete