i know, im braking my no blogging on the weekend rule. but i wrote this before today so i guess i still am keeping my rule! here are some words to ponder. remember the other day when i posted this? well after i did i started my quest to find something to lift me up. thank you to all who emailed, and commented. i love each and everyone of you!
after i wrote that post, i realized i really do believe we are given trials in our lives to make us stronger. what ever the trial may be, you will learn so much about yourself. so i want to thank each and everyone of you who emailed, commented and even text me. i love you all. thank you for helping me lift my mood.
xoxo
after i wrote that post, i realized i really do believe we are given trials in our lives to make us stronger. what ever the trial may be, you will learn so much about yourself. so i want to thank each and everyone of you who emailed, commented and even text me. i love you all. thank you for helping me lift my mood.
xoxo


Love all these!
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping in from the bloggy friends blog hop. Im a new follower. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to join in.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to have found your blog! I absolutely love it!
ReplyDeletetoriandalex.blogspot.com
Such great quotes! I just found your blog today, so cute!
ReplyDeletekwylee.blogspot.com