2/07/2013

guest post >>> imma walking fashion crime

Hey guys...have you seen this cute new blogger Elizabeth. Well, she is darling and guess what? She is over here telling you all about her. Thanks for taking over for me Elizabeth! 

Yo my fine-feathered friends!
First off...there are two things that you should probably know about me:
Number 1: I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall & Number 2:  Imma homewrecker & outfit obsesser
The kind of obsessed where I fall asleep at night running through every article of clothing I own and imagining what it would look like on my bodacious 5'10" body. {homewrecker part...not so true...please, I have standards} I LOVE outfits, shoes, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches, tights...you name it, I'm obsessed! I have to say though my favorite part of an outfit is the end result. The feeling that I can take on the world one sexy outfit at a time is irreplacable.
(P.S. Can you tell I love my purple tights??)
HUGE thanks to Eryka for having me and please come stop by my blog and check out more outfits!

2 comments

  1. And again, thanks for introducing me to a cutie! Excited to go check her out.

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beauty! and i want your height !! **sobs** ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls