7/22/2013

bumpdate


how far along: 10 weeks 4 days right now as you are reading this! {10 weeks 1 day in the photo} with twins!

maternity clothes: one shirt. ive lost so much weight. i've lost about 10 lbs now so, pretty everything fits but not everything looks good. haha. im in the i have nothing to wear phase. i am so ready for fall so i can wear my sweaters with no problem!!! 

weight gain/loss: lost 10 lbs 

best thing this week: the bump made it's appearance  i know at 10 weeks, but there's two babies in there!! im going to be HUGE! 

gender: we don't know yet. im hoping for one of each but we will see! :)

movements: nope. 

food cravings/aversions: i never really know what will set me off. i force my self to eat so i don't feel sick but, still food isn't my fave yet. haha. 

what i miss: cooking-i don't remember the last time i cooked dinner and sleeping. 

sleep: i have to nap everyday or i am not a happy camper. at night its hit and miss. never really know how the night will go. last night, not so well. 

what i'm looking forward to: the 2nd trimester. praying i don't feel sick all the time and finding out what these babies are!! :) 

i thought what a better way to track this pregnancy then to blog about it every so often. i know you are thinking "woah, she is already showing" well peoples, there are two babies in there!!! i love my little bump. it is a lot harder and bigger at night but it is still there all day. it's my fave. 

the last few days i have been feeling really anxious to start buying baby things. i am dying to know what these babies are. i want to decorate the nursery so bad. like, way bad. i have so many ideas and cannot wait to put them to use. only a few more weeks {haha. like a lot more weeks} til we know! 

hope you are all having a good monday, im going to take a nap now! :) 
xoxo



7 comments

  1. Gosh. I love this so much! E, you make the cutest pregnant girl ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats...that is so happy! i can relate to all your little pregnancy updates when i was pregnant...just wasn't with twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous! I love this already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all depends on your body type! I started showing around 10-12 weeks I would say, but that's because I'm small! I love the photo -- and I went through the same food aversion. Sometimes the hardest thing is just figuring out what sounds good! It's caused some fights with me and PJ because he wants me to be happy but I don't want the stress of having to pick something to eat! Veggies and fresh fruit were the first things that started tasting really yummy to me, so I wish you luck!! :D Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait how in the world did you lose 10 lbs?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! How in the world did you lose weight?? It's crazy how topsy turvy the body gets during pregnancy! Aah! I actually lost some weight in the beginning with the second and always felt so weird at the doctor. They were "worried" But I mean, everything was fine and the baby was healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! i am just so excited to keep reading about this journey!!! :-) you look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls